The Viva Technology international summit, organised by Publicis Groupe and Groupe Les Echos, will take place in Paris from 30th June until 2nd July and will bring together the world’s digital transformation leaders including 5,000 start-ups, dozens of international corporations, 200 renowned speakers, and 100 of the biggest VCs. More than 30,000 visitors are expected to attend and share their vision of tomorrow’s innovations for economic development.
Publicis Groupe and Groupe Les Echos have teamed up with first-class partners including Axa, BNP Parisbas, Google, Orange, and EY for the event.
Viva Technology, one of the biggest coworking spaces for start-ups and large corporations in the world
A starting point for creating a real dialogue between start-ups and large companies, Viva Technology offers one of the biggest coworking platforms in the world in the shape of 20 labs helmed by large corporations that include:
– Automotive Tech: Valeo
– Building & Smart City: Cisco, Vinci
– Customer Experience: Webhelp
– Energy & Environment: Engie
– Fintech: BNP Paribas
– Gaming: PMU
– Hospitality & Tourism: Accor Hotels
– Insurance: Axa
– Luxury: LVMH
– Media: Groupe TF1
– Open Transportation: SNCF
– Retail: Carrefour
– Telco & Connectivity: Orange
– Urban Mobility & Services: RATP
Each company has highlighted the challenges set to transform the future of their economic model. Totalling 200, each challenge will act as an invitation to tender aimed at start-ups all over the world. Thousands of start-ups have already signed up on vivatechnologyparis.com to take part in the various challenges, which aim to get them noticed by top VCs and obtain financial backing backing for their project, as well as to give them a chance to win their own stand in one of the summit’s labs.
Viva Technology, a platform for discussion through conferences and seminars
Some of the world’s top digital leaders will host Viva Technology’s 24 seminars, including:
– Tim Amstrong, CEO, AOL Inc.
– Jim Breyer, Founder & CEO, Breyer Capital
– John Chambers, Executive Chairman, Cisco
– Mathias Döpfner, Chairman & CEO, Axel Springer
– David Marcus, VP Messenging Products, Facebook
– Jim Gianopulos, CEO, 20th Century Fox
– Michael E. Kassan, Chairman & CEO, MediaLink
– David Kenny, General Manager, IBM Watson
– Frédéric Mazzella, Co-Founder & CEO, BlaBlaCar
– Chemi Peres, Pitango
– Jean-Baptiste Rudelle, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, Criteo
– Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman, Alphabet
– Joe Schoendorf
– Yossi Vardi, entrepreneur et investisseur
– Jimmy Wales, Founder and Chair Emeritus, Board of Trustees Wikimedia Foundation
– Yuanqing Yang, CEO, Lenovo
An ambitious program of events put together by 200 specialised journalists and international experts, the summit will comprise 250 conferences exploring the impact of technology on our society, and on various economic sectors and companies.
Through various debates and keynotes, hundreds of speakers from across the world and from all industry backgrounds, will share their vision and will provide a breakdown of the changes taking place including the future of technology. They will touch base on topics like artificial intelligence, virtual reality, augmented reality, blockchain, cyber security, mobile drones, robots, the internet of objects, the sharing economy, big data, open data, cloud, etc…
Viva Technology, a real media base
The key international media groups that have decided to get on-board to share Viva Technology’s vision across the world, include: l’AND, CNBC, CB News, Engadget, Les Echos, Le Parisien, LCI, The New York Times, Tech Crunch, TF1, The Washington Post.